North Carolina Folk Arts Festival
If interested in becoming a vendor for The 2018 NC Folk Arts Festival, please fill out the information below.
*ALL information must be completed to be considered*
If you represent a Direct Sales Franchise, such as Scentsy, or Avon, the first application received will be the only one accepted and allowed to sell products. Others may be accepted as Demostration Booths and are NOT allowed to sell products.
1. Booth spaces are 12 x 10 and located on the paved street of downtown St. Paul's.
2. All crafters must furnish their own tent, table(s), chair(s).
3. If your trailer takes up more than the 12 x 10 space, you must sign up for two sites.
1. Set Up Time: 6:00AM - 8:00AM. NO vehicles will be allowed on the street after 8:30AM.
2. Festival Hours: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
3. Booths CANNOT be dismantled before 4:00PM
$75.00 per booth space
$35.00 per booth space for Non-Profits
$35.00 per booth space for Demostrations
Once information is submitted, payment must be received within 5 days. No exceptions!
Please mail check/money order to:
PO Box 371
St. Paul's, NC 28384
If you would like a printable application, please email: email@example.com